Maersk Training Hiring For Finance Executive On 20 May 2017 @ Chennai
Maersk Training focuses on training to be prepared for the great powers of both nature and technology. The training is designed to meet the challenges and the risks of the working environment.
The company has invested heavily in building advanced simulators to provide realistic training and deliver more than textbook theory. Maersk Training plans and tailors training to the reality of the people they train. And as we live in a dynamic, progressing world, we believe in constant development and continuously improving the training and our facilities.
Today, Maersk Training is an independent business unit with worldwide training facilities open to all companies.
As part of a global conglomerate, the candidate will have an opportunity to perform in a challenging work environment, gain global exposure and a chance to work in a good working atmosphere.
Company Website: www.maersktraining.com
Position: Finance Executive
Experience: 2 to 3 years in Finance / CA articles / Experience with Audit Firms
Job Location: Chennai, India
Salary: As per industry standards
- PO creation, PO handling and rectification
- Invoice processing and verification
- Resolving invoicing related queries by coordinating directly with the vendors globally
- Vendor payments and allocation of cost to appropriate invoices
- Vendor master data creation/update and vendor reconciliation
- Follow up on accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Updating financial systems like Navision, Hyperion etc.
- Maintaining the books of accounts
- Communicating with various stakeholders via email, telephone, video conferencing etc.
- Supporting MT office in Denmark and other offices located globally
Key aspects of work:
- Coordinating with various stakeholders
- Follow up, reminders until work is done
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate would possess the following characteristics:
- Attention to detail and strong focus on quality
- Analytical & problem solving ability for trouble shooting
- Focus on meeting deadlines
- Ability to function independently
- Not attended the Maersk recruitment process in the past six months
Graduates with relevant work experience and/or Postgraduate Degree in Accounting/Audit/Finance or Equivalent
- Group Discussion
- Aptitude Test
- Face-to-Face Interview
Date of Interview: To be advised
Time: To be advised
Last Date to Apply: 20th May, 2017
Call Letters will be sent to candidates’ registered mail-id.
To apply, mail your resume to: email@example.com
Maersk Training Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Door No.(Old)130, (New) 50,
Ganesh Office Building,
Velachery Main Road, Saidapet,