Mercedes-Benz Hiring Freshers As Software Development Engineer On Mar 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
The company’s founders, Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz, made history with the invention of the automobile in the year 1886. As a pioneer of automotive engineering, we continue to shape the future of mobility today: Our focus is on innovative and green technologies as well as on safe and superior automobiles that appeal to and fascinate our customers. For many years now, Daimler has been investing continually in the development of alternative drive systems with the goal of making emission-free driving possible in the long term. So in addition to vehicles with hybrid drive, we now have the broadest range of locally emission-free electric vehicles powered by batteries and fuel cells. This is just one example of how we willingly accept the challenge of meeting our responsibility towards society and the environment.
Job ID : MER000018N
- Interfacing with the user(s) and sponsor(s) and all other stakeholders in order to determine their (evolving) needs.
- Generating the highest level of system requirements, based on the user’s needs and other constraints.
- Ensuring that this set of high level requirements is consistent, complete, correct, and operationally defined.
- Performing cost–benefit analyses to determine whether requirements are best met by manual, software, or hardware functions; making maximum use of commercial off-the-shelf or already developed components.
- Evaluate customer requirements and provide cost estimation with the right technical justification.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA from any recognized university
- Customer focused and pragmatic solution finder
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Estimation skills for Hardware/Software requirements (methodologies such as COSMIC, FPA)
Understanding of Hardware/Software stacks
- Good negotiation skills
- Good Analytical skills