Metricstream Hiring Freshers As Intern On Apr 2017 @ Bangalore
Metricstream Bangalore Jobs 2017
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
MetricStream is the market leader in enterprise Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management software, content, and consulting. MetricStream solutions and domain experts help companies thrive in today’s increasingly mobile, social, global and complex business landscape. MetricStream enterprise solutions are used by leading corporations in diverse industries such as financial services, healthcare, pharmaceutical, medical device, high tech manufacturing, energy, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage their risk management programs, quality processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives.
- Develop new application modules using MetricStream’s platform.
- Configure applications for MetricStream’s customers.
- Development of demos of MetricStream’s applications.
- Interact with the Product Development/QA and Release Management teams & provide inputs and ensure timely delivery of fixes.
- Write design documents for components.
- Create, manage and track multiple version of test cases and documents using version control system
- Understand Functional Specification, Technical Design or Detailed Design Document in development of Test
- Cases / Scenarios. Execute and record test results using automated tools or manually
- Follow standard QA procedures and adhere to established processes
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from recognized university
- Willingness to learn and adopt new technologies; Strong comprehension, logical thinking, analytical and
- problem solving skills;
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)