Mindteck Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Dec 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 4 – 5 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Mindteck, a global technology company established in 1991, provides Product Engineering solutions and Information Technology services to top-tier Fortune 100 companies, start-ups, leading universities and government entities. Its depth of knowledge and niche expertise in embedded systems and enterprise applications is complemented by dedicated Centers of Excellence in wireless design and storage testing. The company has offices in the US, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Netherlands, Germany, Bahrain and India. It also has four development centers: one each in the US and Singapore, and two in India (Kolkata and Bangalore).
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have strong testing experience in Storage Domain.
- Must have good experience and understanding on storage protocols (NAS/SAN/SATA/FC/SCSI)
- Must have hands on experience on Automation Scripting Language – Perl or Python
- Should have strong analytical ability and good understanding on embedded systems.
- Should be able to collaborate with internal and external teams to design and build innovative products that make an impact on the business and customers.
- Should perform scaling, latency, and customer experience are top priorities as the business grows.
- Must be part of high visibility team where you will make a direct positive impact on customer experience and the bottom-line of the company.
- Should have proficiency in C#, C++ and Linux/Windows frameworks
- Must have knowledge in computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Should have knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.