Misys Hiring Freshers As Support Consultant Associate On Jun 2017 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Support Consultant Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Our vision is to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient and more competitive.
- We provide the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software on the market. Our solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk.
- With more than 2,000 customers across 125 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
- We deliver market leading solutions by putting customer needs at the centre of everything we do.
- We offer a unique modular, open architecture to enable our clients to innovate, connect and expand their existing services and increase value faster.
- Understanding the issues and simulating the scenarios on the local environments.
- Handling and maintaining good relationship with the customers.
- Providing complete analysis details to Development team.
- Should be ready to work in Shifts and Travel.
- Participating in solution approach, test plan and code reviewsLearning and mastering new modules
- Escalation of critical issues in a timely fashion
- Adhering to Misys Policies and Procedures
- Maintenance of environments (Rigs) and ensuring that the same is up and running all the time.
- Educational background: BE/B. Tech Graduates
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written, verbal and telephonic communication skills
- Ability to shape ideas and opinions through proper communications and networking with
- key stakeholders using one’s knowledge and experience.
- Willing to work in Shift hours and on-site assignments.
- Self-motivator results driven and Team player
BE/B.TECH – 2017/2016 PassoutApply Now