Misys Hiring Freshers As Support Consultant Associate On Apr 2017 @ Bangalore
Misys Freshers Jobs 2017
|Job Role||Support Consultant Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Our vision is to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient and more competitive.
- We provide the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software on the market. Our solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk. With more than 2,000 customers across 125 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
- We deliver market leading solutions by putting customer needs at the centre of everything we do. We offer a unique modular, open architecture to enable our clients to innovate, connect and expand their existing services and increase value faster.
- Understanding the issues and simulating the scenarios on the local environments.
- Handling and maintaining good relationship with the customers.
- Providing complete analysis details to Development team.
- Should be ready to work in Shifts and Travel.
- Participating in solution approach, test plan and code reviews
- Learning and mastering new modules
- Escalation of critical issues in a timely fashion
- Adhering to Misys Policies and Procedures
- Maintenance of environments (Rigs) and ensuring that the same is up and running all the time.
- Educational background: BE/B. Tech Graduates
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written, verbal and telephonic communication skills
- Ability to shape ideas and opinions through proper communications and networking with key stakeholders using one’s knowledge and experience.
- Willing to work in Shift hours and on-site assignments.
- Self-motivator results driven and Team player