Mobile Iron Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On Mar 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Skills||HTML, CSS , SQL|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
MobileIron is at the center of the perfect storm that is hitting both business and IT. Global companies are rushing to transform their businesses with mobile apps, content, and devices. Business has moved past the PC onto mobile devices and the impact on IT will be as far reaching and as impactful as the shift from mainframe to PC. The IT world is becoming the Mobile IT world and only MobileIron was purpose-built for Mobile IT.
As an Associate Software engineer at MobileIron, you will contribute to do planning, designing, coding, bug fixing and testing of our Smart Phone Management Platform and Smart Device Client products. You will be responsible for driving the quality of high-performance, highly scalable enterprise client-server software releases in a very fast paced environment. You will work on products dedicated to managing explosive growth of mobile device platform deployments including: iPhone, Windows and Android.
- Design and develop software modules on MobileIron’s Mobile Device Management platformPeer review designs, code, and test cases.
- Interact with support teams and other development teams to ensure seamless product integration
- Plan, implement and release product based on the Agile scrum development process
- Work closely with development, product management, QA and operations.
- M.E/M Tech ( Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering & Information Technology) from a reputed College/University with 0 to 1 years of experience
- Core Java and Multi-threading
- Understanding of UI Components like HTML, CSS
- Exposure to Server side programing.
- Strong experience with SQL databases, esp. MySql
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Good to Have Skills:
- Understanding of Java 8 (Lambda Programming)
- Frameworks like Spring/Spring boot.
- Exposure to UI frameworks like Ext.js and Angular.js
- Good working knowledge of Java Scripting
- Build tools like Maven and Gradle
- Version control tools like Git