Mott MacDonald Freshers As Graduate Engineer On Nov 2016 @ Across India
|Company Name||Mott MacDonald|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer – Electrical|
|Skills||HTML, XHTML and CSS|
|Last Date to Apply||31 Dec 2016|
Mott MacDonald is a 1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. Since the early 1960s, when we began providing engineering services to the UKs refineries for Shell, BP and Esso, our division has grown to include 1,400 staff, across 17 offices, in 11 countries.
Our graduate electrical engineers work in world class teams to design and deliver sustainable solutions on a wide range of projects including building services, power, transportation, oil & gas, railways, water and industry sector. As the digital revolution is applied to the provision of essential services, electrical engineering will play a central role in creating smart infrastructure, helping to deliver better and faster performance.
- Candidates should possess Electrical Engineering
- Candidates have less than 12 months experience and have achieved 60% or above
- We are looking for graduates with the following characteristics:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Initiative and the ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently
- Confidence and high levels of motivation