Mphasis Off Campus Drive For Trainee 2015 & 2016 Batch On May 2017 @ Bangalore & Pune
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BSc (Comp)/ BCA/ Diploma/ BE/B Tech|
|JOB Location||Bangalore & Pune|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2017|
- Mphasis consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
- We service clients in Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Transportation & Logistics, Retail & Consumer Packaged goods, Energy & Utilities, and to Governments around the world.
First 12 months- Specialization Trainee at Level 1
Post 12 months- Splz Trainee Infra Engineer at Level-2
- Supports project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities in a project/Program office environment.
- Supports Incidence manager and flexible to work 24c7 environment.
- Under direction, develops an understanding of basic Project Management principles, theories, and concepts, as well as knowledge of disciplines related to work activities and projects.
- Follows defined practices and policies for obtaining effective solutions. Demonstrates an organized approach to work.
- Able to learn new skills and apply newly acquired knowledge.
- B.Sc (Comp)/ BCA/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech students passed out in 2015/2016
- Minimum 55% marks in graduation
- Good oral and written English Communication skills.
- Getting ITIL (Foundation) certified in the first 45 days of joining.
- Ability to use MS office suite for creation of presentations, documentation, reporting, dashboards etc.
- Ability to work within a defined process to coordinate activities like changes, reporting etc.
- Ability to use discretion towards resolving low impact / low complexity issues.
- The students need to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
- The students need to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards
Assessment/ Selection Process:
• First Round – AMCAT Test (Aptitude)
1. English Grammar
2. Logical Ability
3. Quantitative Ability
4. Computer Programming
• Technical Round – Panel Interview
• HR Round