MSCI Hiring Freshers As Production Support Engineer On Aug 2016 @ Mumbai
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Production Support Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2016|
For more than 40 years, MSCI‘s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world‘s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research.MSCI was a pioneer in developing the market for global equity indexes. We began licensing our first equity index products in 1969.
- Provide second level product technical support as point of escalation for our Operations team.
- Plan, document and deploy financial software applications to our ASP on Windows and Unix/Linux based systems.
- Collaborate with development and software testing teams throughout the release process.
- Manage production hardware and software resources including coordinating maintenance and outages with infrastructure group.
- Team members currently each spend one week a month on call to help with off-hour emergencies and maintenance activities.
- BE (Bachelor of Engineer in IT/ Computers/ Electronics *)
- MCA (Master in Computer Application)
- Fresh Graduate / Less then a years experience.
- Basic understanding of Windows/Unix Scripting.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills, fast learner.
- Basic understanding of Java
- Database experience a plus – Oracle/MSSQL.
- Ability to self-manage your own projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience or interest in Finance a plus
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page