MWebware Software Walk-In For Freshers As Junior Quality Analysts On 26 Aug 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||MWebware Software Services|
|Qualification||B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE and EEE), MCA|
|Job Role||Junior Quality Analysts|
|walk-in Date||26 Aug 2016|
|walk-in Time||10 AM to 12 PM only|
MWebWare Software Services Pvt. Ltd is fast growing Health IT focused engineering firm with offices in Hyderabad, India and Silver Spring, MD, USA. The company provides software engineering and technical support services to its growing client base in US and Europe. The company was started by a talented team of individuals with more than 100+ years of collective professional experience in the USA. MWebWare provides software engineering services for many software products and projects. MWebWare is a proud of its partnership with Microsoft on its variety of HealthCare projects. MWebWare uses the latest software development tools like Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate edition, SharePoint, Microsoft .NET 4.5, Hyper-V and VMWare virtualization, Amazon Web Services and Cloud computing among many other things for its software projects. MWebWare has worked and continues to work on many interesting projects like highly customized search engine (daily used by more than 10,000 doctors), learning management tools used by Radiologists, and highly complex Amazon web services. MWebWare is also working with big Health IT vendors in USA like Cerner, Nuance and GE on very interesting projects.
- B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE and EEE), MCA 2014, 2015 and 2016 passed outs.
- Candidates should have scored 65% throughout their academics (no exceptions).
- Must have training on Testing(Manual &Automation)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Work occasional late hours with US clients
Key Roles :
- Responsible for reviewing SRS and conceptual data & process models,
- Participate in Specifications Review, Test Planning, Creation and Execution of Test Cases, Defect Reporting and Defect Verification.
- Creates test scenarios and develops test plans.
- Should able to write scripting
- Should able to work on automated tools(Selenium, HP UFT etc)
- Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify ‘intent of change’ is carried out through the entire project.
Walk-In Date : On 26th August 2016
Walk-In Time : 10 AM to 12 PM only (Walk-In will be closed by sharp 12 PM)
Walk-In Venue :
MWebWare Software Services,
Plot No: – 67, Telecom Nagar, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad – 500032
Landmark: First left building Opp.lane to South India shopping Mall
Map Location: http://bit.ly/19GzEIN
Contact Person : Jyothi
Contact Number : +91-40-23000474[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page