National Instruments-NI Systems Off Campus Drive 2017 For Applications Engineer On 20 Aug 2017 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||National Instruments|
|Salary||Rs 9.75 LPA|
|Job Role||Applications Engineer|
|Job Type||Apply/Off Campus|
|Last Date to Apply||18 Aug 2017|
|Venue Date||20 Aug 2017|
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Conduct seminars and attend tradeshows.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
- 2016/2017 batch BE/BTech (EEE/ECE/Instrumentation branches)
- Excellent Academic score in graduation
- Good pH score
- Strong technical skills
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments.
- Qualification: Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechanical