National Instruments-NI Systems Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Applications Engineer On 25 Feb 2017 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||National Instruments|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 9.75 LPA|
|Job Role||Applications Engineer|
|Job Type||Apply/Off Campus|
|Venue Date||25 Feb 2017|
From testing next-generation gaming systems to creating breakthrough medical devices, NI transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype, and deploy systems for test, control, and embedded design applications.Consistently being voted as one of the best places to work, NI offers an opportunity to work and learn with the best and the brightest engineers in the country.
- Ensure Customer Success by Providing High Quality Technical Support to Customers via
Phone/Email or onsite
- Increase Customer Proficiency by delivering Customer Education Classes.
- Collaborate with Regional and global Counterparts and manage the customer issues for
faster resolution and closure.
- Deliver Technical Presentations at Marketing and Sales Events.
- Deliver Web based Seminars.
- Closely work with Sales team for customer competency improvement programs.
- Build and manage demos for marketing events and sales needs.
- Function as subject-matter-expert on the Sales Process.
- Proficient knowledge of NI marketing and sales processes.
- BE/BTech from 2014/2015/2016 batch from EEE/ECE/Instrumentation branches
- Excellent Academic score in graduation
- Preference for Tier 1 institute candidates
- Good pH score