IBM Off Campus Drive 2015 & 2016 Batch For System Service Representative On 22 Mar 2017 @ Across India
Off Campus Jobs 2017
IBM Off Campus Drive 2015 & 2016 Batch
|Job Role||System Service Representative|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Apply/Off Campus|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Mar 2017|
|Venue Date||03 Apr 2017|
Roles & Responsibilities
- This role is an individual contributor responsible for on-site installation, maintenance and repair of IBM and multi-vendor systems and components, including hardware, networking products, software and operating systems.
- They are the primary technical interface to customers for the coordination of hardware and/or software support and delivery of technical services as required by the customer.
- They are accountable to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with service delivery, technical support and operational services for the customer account(s).
- When critical situations occur, they are the IBM technical interface to customers and manage the situation until the problem is fixed.
- Degree: BE/B.Tech with a minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA in their highest education.
- Year of Passing: 2015 and 2016 pass out students
- Branches Eligible : Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electrical / Instrumentation & Control
- Location of joining: Based on business requirement the posting can be in any location within India
- Additional Information: 24*7 environment. Should be willing to work in Night shift
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),