OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 For 230 Vacancies Of PGT @ Odisa
OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017
OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).|
|Name of the Post||Junior Lecturer, Post Graduate Teacher.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||230 Posts.|
|Start date to apply online||1st August 2017.|
|The last date to apply online||21st August 2017.|
Odisha PSC Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Name of the Subject||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Lecturer/ Post Graduate Teacher||Physics.||31 Posts.|
- Odisha Public Service Commission has advertised an employment notification for recruitment purpose which is named as OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- This well-reputable industry is making an effort to hire talented ones for their vacant 230 Junior Lecturer, Post Graduate Teacher Posts.
- The online application process of OPSC Jobs 2017 starts from 1st August 2017.
OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Competitors who applied for the latest post of 230 Odisha PSC Jobs 2017 must own the following Eligibility Criteria.
- Job Applicants applying for Junior Lecturer/ Post Graduate Teacher in OPSC must have the following Education Qualification.
- Candidates applied for the above posts must have Master’s Degree in a relevant subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.Ed. or equivalent Degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject from recognized institute or university.
- For More Details about Educational Qualification, Candidates can refer the Official Advertisement in below section.
- Candidates seeking to work as an Odisha PSC Junior Lecture or PGT must possess the below Age Limitation.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and Physically Challenged is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by Odisha Govt. or OPSC.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 300/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-s/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
- Aspirants who are eligible for the above Posts are selected based on methods mentioned by OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
- Written Examination.
- Viva Voce Test.
- Document Verification (If Required).
- Job Applicants appointed for the above Posts in Odisha Public Service Commission will receive a fair pay scale or salary as per the rules and norms of the Odisha PSC.
- Junior Lecturer/PGT Posts: Rs 9,300/- to Rs 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600 and other allowances as per Odisha govt..
- To know more details about the pay scale, refer the Official Notification 2017.
How to apply for the OPSC Exam 2017
- First, candidates have to visit the Official Website of Odisha Public Service Commission i.e www.opsc.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the Odisha PSC Official Notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the Online Application Form of OPSC Recruitment 2017.
- When you click on an online form, you will be redirected to the following page.
- Click on the Apply Online Button and choose the post you wish to apply.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature, and relevant documents.
- In the bottom of the page, you will notice submit button.
- Click on submit button and pay the necessary Application Fee.
- Take a print out of Application form for future reference.
- Start date to fill the online application form: 1st August 2017.
- End date to fill the online application form: 21st August 2017.
- Final date for payment: 28th August 2017.
- Final date for submission of hard copy: 31st August 2017.