Oracle Hiring Freshers As Associate Consultant On Apr 2017 @ Bangalore
Oracle Freshers Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2017|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions.
- Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements
- Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from any recognized university
0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.