Oracle Hiring Freshers As Applications Developer On Aug 2017 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Applications Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2017|
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
- Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from a reputed institute.
- 1+ years experience in a software development environment using Java / J2EE
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Familiarity with Oracle ADF is nice to have.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Strong Result orientation and Creativity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exposure to development/maintenance of enterprise grade/cloud business applications.