Oracle Hiring Freshers As Associate Consultant On Sep 2017 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Last Date to Apply||Sep 2017|
- Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements
- Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from any recognized university
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.