Oracle Hiring freshers As Associate Consultants On Apr 2016 @ Bangalore
|Qualification||BE- B-Tech, M-Tech, MCA, MS|
|Job Role||Associate Consultants|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
The Oracle Corporation is an American global computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
- As a Associate Consultant you will be working with a team on development, and system/integration testing, issue resolution fixing using oracle methodologies.
- You will be working in projects which will involve Oracle BI suite of products
- You may be required to work in shifts to support 24/7 applications
- You will be working on both offshore and onsite client projects.
Job Details :
- Job Title: Associate Consultant
- Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
- Role: Associate Consultant
- Functional Area: BI and DWH
- Education: BE- B-Tech, M-Tech, MCA, MS
- Location: Bangalore
- Keywords: BI, DWH, OBIEE, BI Applications, ODI, Informatica
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience in Information Technology projects
- Job: Consulting
- Location: IN-IN,India-Bangalore
- Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Organization: Oracle
PRIMARY SKILLS :
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Collaborate and work effectively with large teams
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Demonstrable ability to build elegant code packages
SECONDARY SKILLS :
- Skilled in use of MS Office tools
- Skilled in at least one Operating system Windows Server/Linux/AIX/Solaris
- Ready to travel as and when required by project.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Products and Technology.