Oracle Hiring Freshers As Associate Quality Assurance Engineer On Feb 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
The Oracle Corporation is an American global computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will apply basic engineering principles to develop methods and procedures to improve and maintain product quality standards.
- Design systems for recording and analyzing of product quality levels. Develop product quality control inspection specifications and techniques and interpret these trends.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.