Oracle Hiring Freshers As System Administrator On May 2017 @ Bangalore
System Administrator Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||System Administrator|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2017|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions.
- Respond to reported service issues (incidents) by handling in-bound SRs ensuring that the customer’s problems are identified and documented using the Oracle Helpdesk application.
- Identify any known incident resolutions using a knowledge management system
- Apply identified resolutions to the incident and interact with the customer to ensure the incident has been properly resolved
- Ensure proper escalation of incidents to other GIT OU Support groups which cannot be resolved by this role.]
- Liaise with regional Oracle University event scheduling teams to resolve events which have not been scheduled correctly
- Liaise with regional Oracle university teams and Global IT staff to identify and resolve classroom desktop problems which may affect the readiness of a classroom prior to a class starting.
- Work to defined GIT OU Support processes and quality guidelines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in described field
- Some experience of working in a support service environment desirable, but recent graduates/freshers with appropriate skills are welcome to apply