Philips Off Campus Drive 2016 For Freshers As Technical Support Engineer On 20 June 2016 @ Bangalore
|Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Venue Date||22 June 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||20 June 2016|
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2012 sales of EUR 24.8 billion and employs approximately 115,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
- Bring support-services thinking and mind-set into all aspects of problem escalations
- Become key partner with our SCS team for continually L1 competency enhancements
- Ensure that continue to be aware of the latest technical & organizational developments and their relevance to the business
- Build partnership with end customer (wherever applicable)
- Good understanding on Information technology components
- Analyzing & troubleshooting various hardware components (compute/storage/Network) issues quickly and effectively that can be administered remotely
Analyzing and troubleshooting Operating Systems issues quickly and effectively
Willingness to work in shifts and 24/7 model.
- B.E/B Tech(Computer Science, IT, BioMedical, Medical Electronics, Information Science)-2016 batch
Good academic record & Good pH score
- Excellent communication skills
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension
- Prepare clear and concise written communications
Proper clear and concise verbal communication
- Compute & Storage basics
- Fair knowledge on various computer hardware IBM / DELL / HP etc.
- Understanding of storage concepts – SAN, NAS, DAS
- Understanding of LAN & WAN