Power Grid Recruitment 2017 For Field Engineer/Supervisor On 26 June 2017 @ Madhya Pradesh
Power Grid Recruitment 2017
|Recruitment||Power Grid Recruitment|
|No of Vacancy||13|
|Last Date To Apply||24 June 2017|
Field Engineer: BE/B.Tech/BSc (Engg)/ AMIE from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks
Field Supervisor: Diploma from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks
Maximum Age 29 years as on 24.06.2017
Field Engineer: 6
Field Supervisor: 7
|Electrical||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)|
|Electronics||Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg|
- Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
- Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (in two parts. Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks in screening test for UR category shall be 40% and for reserved category 30%.
- Candidates who qualify in test will be shortlisted and called for interview based on their performance in screening test.
- The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.