Programmer Analyst Freshers Jobs @ Sanmina On Oct 2017 @ Chennai
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
|Skills||C, C++, Core JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle.|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Monitor and support B2B Applications as part of 24*7 support model.
- Monitor SI 5.2 and Oracle alerts on a daily basis to insure that everything is running with no issues.
- Process all BP error reports and Monitor the DL – B2B.Support emails according to the processing document on a daily basis.
- Process all 830 reports on Monday and Tuesday and report back to the user if there are any errors.
- Monitor the Trouble Ticket System for all tickets assigned to the B2B group performing
- 1st Level analysis on the trouble tickets and gathering required information for processing the trouble tickets
- Provide Excellent Customer support for both External and Internal Customers
- Monitor the missing reconciliation reports on daily basis and keep mails to the supplier for the overdue, rejected & partially accepted transactions. Work on the Inter company
- EDI support issues Working on the Supplier & Customer issues Trouble Tickets
- Qualifications Required: (Education, experience, skills, etc. Please be specific)
- 0 – 1 years of experience in JAVA (or) Oracle Development with B.E or B.Tech or MCA computer science background.
- Technical Skills : C, C++, Core JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle.