Punjab National Bank Recruitment For 191 Posts Of Specialist Officers On 09 Sep 2016 @ Across India
|Company Name||Punjab National Bank|
|No of Vacancy||191|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||09 Sep 2016|
About US :
Punjab under the British especially after annexation in 1849 witnessed a period of rapid development giving rise to a new educated class fired with a desire for freedom from the yoke of slavery. Amongst the cherished desires of this new class was also an overriding ambition to start a Swadeshi Bank with Indian Capital and management representing all sections of the Indian community. The idea was first mooted by Rai Mool Raj of Arya Samaj who, as reported by Lal Lajpat Rai, had long cherished the idea that Indians should have a national bank of their own. He felt keenly “the fact that the Indian capital was being used to run English banks and companies, the profits accruing from which went entirely to the Britishers whilst Indians had to contend themselves with a small interest on their own capital”.
- B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from any recognized university
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be through on-line test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitles a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
Important Date :
- Indicative advertisement published on Newspapers: 17 September 2016
- Opening Date for Advertisement in Official Website – 20 September 2016
- Closing Date for On-line Registration (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas) – 9 September 2016