Reliance Ji Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On Sep 2016 @ Across India
|Company Name||Reliance Jio|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Jio is not just a telecom network, it is an entire ecosystem that allows Indians to live the digital life to the fullest. This ecosystem consists of powerful broadband networks, useful applications, best-in-class services and smart devices distributed to every doorstep in India. Jio’s media offerings include the most comprehensive libraries and programs of recorded and live music, sports, live and catch up television, movies and events. Jio is about creating connected intelligence for 6 billion global minds to unleash the power of a young nation. We are all set to change the way people work, play, learn and live.
As an Associate Consultant, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers. You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business value from our world-class technology. You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from any recognized university
- Learn respective business of their role.
- Learn and execute the roles of selected business function.
- Contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the business role.
- Develop as an independent business analyst.
- Ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium / long term.