Reliance Jio Infocomm Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On Nov 2016 @ Mumbai
|Company Name||Reliance Jio Infocomm|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Last Date For Apply||ASAP|
Jio is not just a telecom network, it is an entire ecosystem that allows Indians to live the digital life to the fullest. This ecosystem consists of powerful broadband networks, useful applications, best-in-class services and smart devices distributed to every doorstep in India. Jio’s media offerings include the most comprehensive libraries and programs of recorded and live music, sports, live and catch up television, movies and events. Jio is about creating connected intelligence for 6 billion global minds to unleash the power of a young nation. We are all set to change the way people work, play, learn and live.
- Plan, execute and document deployment projects to deliver software environments (servers, applications and tools) including major configuration changes for development, QA, Staging and production.
- Perform from scratch installations, upgrades and connectivity testing.
- Backup and restore complete environments when needed.
- Discuss application requirements with Application developers and Business representatives.(Optionally)
Collaborate with application packaging team and
assist resolving all technical challenges that might be present
during integration phase.
- Establish, document and implement the best practices in the end to end application initiation and
- Participate in the monitoring process of deployed environments.
- Identify gaps and automation opportunities.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.S.
- Experience operating in production, QA and development IT environments.
- Redhat Enterprise Linux.
- Basic IT security methods (users, groups, filesystem, directory services, etc).
- TCP/IP networking and related applications (ping, netstat, dns).
- Troubleshooting in the OSI 7 Layer model.
- Linux shell scripting command (bash, grep).
- Familiar with the following would be a plus