Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Offcampus drive 2016 Batch On 27 – 28 Feb 2016 @ Kerala
|Company Name||Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 2.17 LPA|
|Job Role||Trainee Process Associate|
|Venue Date||27 – 28 Feb 2016|
About Company :
The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) is a large international banking and financial services company. Headquartered in Edinburgh, RBS serves over 24 million customers worldwide. As part of its sustainability mandate, RBS believes in inclusive growth and demonstrates it by supporting local communities in the countries in which it operates. RBS implements several programs to promote enterprises, with a special focus on livelihood generation, youth and women.RBS India in line with the global objectives works towards economic inclusion for those excluded from the mainstream economy.
As a part of development team, you will be developing compelling mobile/web applications. You must have inclination and attitude for fast paced product development.
- 2014/2015/2016 pass outs [2012/2013 can also apply if they have been either working or doing some course] -BTech/MCA not eligible
- 2016 batch MBA/MCom can attend if results have come upto 3rd Semester
- BCA,Bcom, BBA, BA,BBM, BSc – CS/IT/ Maths/Physics/Chemistry/Statastic/
- Electronics/Zoology/Botany/Biotechnology / BCS/ BA/ [All Branches ]MSc [Maths/ Physics/Statistics and others/MCom/MBA
- No Current arrears. No Cut off %.
- No Training cost is involved.
outside Kerala students are also eligible
- Those who have written RBS test in the last 3 months are not eligible.
How To Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates either confirm online or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “RBS Interested”, with the following in the mail & attend the drive on 27 & 28 February 2016
Date of Birth & age-
Year of passing out –
Mobile no –
Date:27 & 28 February 2016 Reporting Time: 9.00 am -11.30 am (27 for 2016 batch & 28th for Remaining Batch)
Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science,