Ruckus Wireless Off Campus 2016 For Software Engineer On July 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Ruckus Wireless|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Skills||UNIX, C (or C++)|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Ruckus Wireless is a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. The Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.With this technology, we’re able to do something that basic wireless technology can’t – deliver longer range and more reliable Wi-Fi connections to client devices; Wi-Fi that reaches farther and is inherently more stable due to the adaptive nature and control of our technology.
- Write design specifications and functional specifications.
- Design, develop, enhance and maintain system software/ firmware, or diagnostic firmware for internet working products.
- Write port and maintain firmware and diagnostics for embedded controller designs.
- Follow standard design and implantation processes and procedures.
- Develops well-defined software modules. Perform well-defined unit, product level integration, and dev tests.
- Write portions of test plans. Debug sections of the subsystem.
- B.E/BTech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc- CS with 0-1+ yrs related experience. Must be a 2016 pass out from campus.
- Limited use and/or application of basic networking theories and concepts.
- Requires knowledge on LAN/WAN protocols: Strong UNIX, C (or C++), and script programming experience is essential.
- Understand underlying networking technology of the related projects.
- Ability to solve routine problems at the module or multiple module level, based on knowledge of debugging and testing concepts.
- Proficiency with test equipment. Works under direction of a Team Lead or Manager.
- Follows specific, detailed instructions and/or standard practices and policies.
- Consults with senior engineers and/or supervisors on complex new assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills. Has the ability to cope in changing and ambiguous circumstances.
- Encourages and accepts personal feedback. Works as a willing team member taking direction and learning from others.
- Solves problems based on precedent and procedures.
- Technical Knowledge. Teamwork. Innovation and Learning.
- Solve Problems Make Decisions. Dedication to Customer Success.