Safran Hiring Freshers As Design Engineer On Dec 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Safran Engineering Services, a Safran Group company and subsidiary of Labinal Power Systems, offers high-technology engineering solutions in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. With its 3,800 engineers and technicians, the company also includes a number of operational units around the world (France, Germany, UK, Spain, USA, Mexico, Morocco, Canada, Brazil and India), combining expertise in electrical systems, aerostructure, mechanical and software systems and embedded electronic systems.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs can apply.
- Should have knowledge of ATA 100.,iSpec 2200, AECMA and many other designs
- Must be design Epic Editor.
- Should have knowledge of CMM, Frame Maker and many designs.
- Should have knowledge on Wiring diagram / Architecture / Schematics
- Must have knowledge on System design
- Should be very good in Electrical Fundamentals
- Must be having knowledge on tools skills will be an added advantage
- Must have knowledge on auto CAD Electricals.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should keep abreast of product applications, technical services, competitive activities
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, potential for new products & services
- Must be working with customers under the role of Application Engineering to improve efficiency of machining process of customers which is a key to success in the market.