Samsung Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Apr 2017 @ Bangalore
Samsung Jobs 2017
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Since its founding in Suwon, Korea in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into a global information technology leader, managing more than 200 subsidiaries around the world.
The company’s offerings include home appliances such as TVs, monitors, printers, refrigerators, and washing machines as well as key mobile telecommunications products like smartphones and tablets. Samsung also continues to be a trusted provider of key electronic components like DRAM and non-memory semiconductors.
Samsung pledges to create and deliver quality products and services that enhance convenience and foster smarter lifestyles for its customers around the world. Samsung is dedicated to improving the global community through its constant pursuit of groundbreaking innovations and value creation.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from any recognized university
- 0 to 1 years of relevant experience on build release and automating the build system.
- Version control tool: Perforce/GIT/Clear Case
- Should have experience on integrating and resolving the conflicts in Version control tools.
- Build Tools: Maven / make / Ant
- Very good experience in build system and troubleshooting the build errors and automate the build activities.
- CI Tools: Jenkins/ Quick build
- Should have experience on Jenkins administration and job configuration.
- Scripting: Shell, Perl/Python
- Person should have very good experience in scripting. (mandatory)
- Should have debugging skill