Samsung Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Engineer On 07 Jun 2017 @ Bangalore
Samsung Off Campus Jobs 2017
|Salary||9,00,000 and above|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||07 Jun 2017|
|Venue Date||11 Jun 2017|
- Samsung’s emphasis on Innovation and Research & Development is essential to its business. In order to inculcate a culture of global as well as local innovation, Samsung has a number of R&D centres strategically spread across the globe. India is amongst the hotspots of Samsung’s innovation strategy. As a result of that, there are as many as three R&D Centres in India: Samsung Research Institutes in Bangalore, Delhi, and Noida.
- Samsung R&D Bangalore (SRI-B) is the largest Overseas R&D Centre of Samsung Electronics. Founded in 1996, SRI-B has grown to be a significant contributor to the cutting edge products and services of Samsung. SRI-B is a key player in the breakthrough innovation and success story of Samsung Electronics. Our engineers conceptualize and commercialize novel features, designs, products and services that differentiate Samsung as a market leader and deliver world-class products.
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech with 7+ CGPA in highest degree-2016/2017 batch
- Premier Engineering colleges like Top IITs/ NITs/ IIITs, BITS Pilani, DTU, NSIT, CoE Guindy/ MIT, Jadavpur, Manipal etc.
- Streams: CS, IS, IT, ECE, EEE, E&I, Instrumentation, Telecom