SAP Hiring Freshers As Developer Associate On Jan 2017 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Developer Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP is at the center of today’s business and technology revolution. Our innovations enable more than 293,500 customers worldwide to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively.SAP helps organizations of all sizes and industries overcome the complexities that plague our businesses, our jobs, and our lives. With Run Simple as our operating principle, SAP’s nearly 74,500 employees focus on a singular purpose that inspires us every day: To help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Knowledge of iOS native applications development and strong analytical skills.
Strong OOPs and Objective C knowledge
- Experience in developing native iOS applications
- Experience in Perforce and GIT tools is a plus
- Experience in development projects having shorter cycles.
- CRM functional knowledge is surely an advantage.
- Knowledge of basic customizations for CRM and ERP is a plus.
- Good understanding of SAP Development process and ability to work on multiple releases parallel
- Responsibilities will include all aspects of software development from design to coding and testing
- Should be a good team player
- Skills / experiences in the SAP Mobile Platform area a plus.
- Tasks include taking ownership of the complete design and implementation
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, electronics engineering.
- 1-3 years of experience in iOS native applications development with proven capability to handle complex design.
- Basis Knowledge of SAP CRM, and basic knowledge of ECC,R/3 preferable.