Schindler Hiring Freshers As Engineer Trainee On Aug 2016 @ Pune
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators,and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world.Behind the company’s success are over 48,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
- Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agree time
lines and considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely
completion of the service.
- Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
- Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance of CoC.
- BE/ITI / Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics) Professional