Smart Joules Hiring Freshers As Data Scientist On Oct 2016 @ New Delhi
|Company Name||Smart Joules|
|Salary||INR 5 LPA|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech. , ME/Mtech., MBA|
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|JOB Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Smart Joules’ sole focus is to drive energy efficiency improvements in commercial buildings, using a powerful combination of IoT hardware, cloud computing and artificial intelligence. We deploy these innovative technologies under an award winning pay-as-you-save offering. Led by an MIT/Berkeley Alumnus and an award winning chief engineer, we are developing the world’s most cost-effective complete building energy optimization system that is “Made in India” and “Made for India”. We have already designed and implemented our IoT hardware and cloud based software solutions for real-time monitoring and control in operating hospitals, and are scaling up our R&D efforts with the help of recurring revenue from our projects and financial support from Echoing Green and IIT-Delhi / Harvard South Asia Institute and TATA Trusts.
Reasons for Hire:
1. Our goal is to keep processes and equipment operations continuously optimized based on real-time data on changing outdoor and indoor conditions.
2. Our hardware and software platforms will automatically deploy the decision rules and commands that are developed by the data team.
- The candidate will be responsible for using and making sense of large volumes of data, pertaining to energy and environment (power consumption, temperature, humidity, etc.), collected by Smart Joules from our customer buildings.
- The incumbent will work closely with Smart Joules energy experts to understand the data and use it to create decision rules for automation implementation in customer sites using our IoT hardware.
- S/he will also work closely with our software developers to find meaningful and attractive ways to display and analyse the data.
Skill Set Required:
- A desire to save the planet.
- Capability and eagerness to work hard in a start-up with a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Focus on solving problems with a tendency to ask innumerable questions.
- A team player with an orientation for results.
Interview Location: New Delhi
Tentative Interview Date*: Immediate
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
How to Apply for this JobRegister Online
Already Registered AMCAT Click Below LinkApply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]