Softeon India Off-Campus For Software Engineer Trainees On Apr 2016 @ Chennai
|Company Name||Softeon India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
- Softeon is a global provider of innovative supply chain solutions. A leading CMM level 3 company and software product development company.
- While our roots are in warehouse management systems, Softeon has demonstrated consistent growth and strong investments in R&D for over a decade. Today, we offer a powerful platform that covers the complete spectrum from supply chain planning to execution.
- Softeon is headquartered in the Washington DC metro area in Reston, Virginia. Our global footprint includes offices in Europe, Latin America and India with an infrastructure that is amply staffed to provide support 24×7 in all parts of the world.
Skills Required :
- Candidate will be responsible for performing activities at different Software Development Stages.
- Candidate must have Sound knowledge of JAVA language.
- Candidates trained in JAVA will be preferred.
- Candidate must have good logical and programming skills.
- Strong in Java coding experience.
- Ability to think out of the box and should be able to work with minimal direction
Job Details :
- Job Location: Chennai
- Bond: 2 Years (SLA)
- Desired experience: Fresher
- Salary: INR 2.25 LPA
- Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
- Target Batch Passouts: 2015
- Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA (Computer Science and IT Candidates only 2015).
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.