Software Developers Freshers Jobs @ Barclays On 10 Oct 2017 @ Maharashtra
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Developers|
|Skills||Java, Jenkins, J2EE, Web-services|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Hands-on experience in one or more technical areas of Personal Banking technology platforms consisting of
- Mainframe – COBOL, IMS, CICS, DB2, VSAM, JCL, TWS, File-Aid, REXX
- Open Systems and tools ” Selenium, Java, Jenkins, J2EE, Web-services, APIs, XML, JSON, Parasoft/SoaTest “API testing
- Mid-Tier technology ” MQ, WebSphere, UNIX, API 3rd party hosting platforms
- Data warehouse ” ETL, Informatica, Ab-initio, Oracle, Hadoop
- Experience in conducting static testing to identify defects early in life cycle.
- Experience in working on multiple projects of 6 months duration or more with global teams
- Experience in conducting interviews to hire
- Experience in HP Quality centre, JIRA or Agile Central (Rally) and similar test management tools.
- Graduate with technical background
- Good Knowledge of various industry standard testing terminologies, processes and tools
- Exposure on working and guiding in a team environment on testing projects
- Domain Knowledge in Retail Banking and testing experience in one or more core banking product platforms/systems such as Accounting and clearing / General Ledger, Savings & Insurance products, Online/mobile payments, Customer & Risk systems, and Debit Cards and payments.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently on all aspects of the testing lifecycle
- PMP and ISTQB/QAI certification will be an advantage
- Domain/Testing/Technical certification will be an advantage