Amazon Hiring Freshers As Software Development Engineer On May 2017 @ Bangalore
Software Development Engineer Jobs 2017
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Skills||C, C++,C# or Java|
|Walkin Date||May 2017|
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
- Your primary responsibilities will involve the design and implementation of highly available and scalable systems.
- With Amazon.com having the worlds’ largest selection of items, you will implement highly technical solutions to increasingly complex business decisions impacting millions of dollars a year.
- You will leverage cutting edge technologies in big data, machine learning, real-time analytics and high volume, low latency, high availability services.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to solve highly technical problems in an environment that nurtures innovation, a chance to work with highly dedicated, smart and passionate software developers, this is the role for you.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a passion for solving problems, deep technical knowledge of Java (or any OOP), and the ability to deliver high quality results.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 0 – 4 years of industry experience
- Solid experience in C, C++,C# or Java
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Solid understanding of objected-oriented design concepts
- Sharp analytical skills and strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong in CS fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and problem solving