Software Engineer(Business Technology Analyst) @ Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2017 On Oct 2017 @ Across India
|Experience||3 Months -11 Months|
|Salary||INR 4 LPA+|
|Job Role||Software Engineer(Business Technology Analyst)|
|Venue Date||Sep 2017|
Business Technology Analysts at Deloitte are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/technology area you are working in. As a part of the onboarding process on projects, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role. It involves development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the Firm specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
- Delivery of specific capability in Technology Consulting:
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions.
- Support application design.
- Responsible for technical specification creation.
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
- B.E/B.Tech in Computers/IT/Electronics and passed out in 2015,2016,2017 Only
- Experience: Should have 3 months to 11 months experience(Only in either of these technologies- Java/.Net/Testing/Bigdata/Hadoop)