South Central Railway Recruitment For 2030 Vacancies Women Constables in RPF/RPSF On 01 Mar 2016 @ Across India
|Company Name||South Central Railway Recruitment|
|No of Vacancy||2030|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||01 Mar 2016|
About Company :
South Central Railway was formed on 02-10-1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada Divisions of Southern Railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone. Subsequently, Guntakal Division of Southern Railway was merged with South Central Railway on 02-10-1977 and Sholapur Division was remerged with Central Railway.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board /University.
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualifications is equivalent to Matriculation/10th pass for services under Central Government.
- Candidates must possess the requisite qualification before the last date of submission of application.
Total Vacancies : 2030
- Railway Protection Force(RPF)-1827
- Railway Special Protection Force(RSPF)-203
Age Limit: The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 01.07.2016. The Candidate must be born between 02.07.1991 and 01.07.1998 (both dates inclusive).More Details & Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page