South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 For 410 Posts Of Station Master & Goods Guard On 14 Aug 2017 @ Anywhere in India
|Company Name||South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017|
|Post||Station Master & Goods Guard|
|No of Vacancy||410 Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Computer Science|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Venue Date||14 Aug 2017|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
For Station Master Posts:
- Should have passed Bachelor Degree from recognised university or its Equivalent Diploma in Rail Transport & Management, Transport Economics, Multimodal Transport from the Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi will be an additional desirable qualification.
For Goods Guard Posts:
- Must have Passed Bachelor Degree from a recognised University or its Equivalent.
For more information regarding Education, Qualification Applicants can look at the Official Website
Aspirants must attain the age limit mentioned below.
- For General Candidates:
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- For OBC Candidates:
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- SC/ ST Candidates:
- Maximum Age: 47 years.
Contenders for South Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 are selected based on their performance in below-given tests.
Applicants can get to know more about application fee of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 from the below given Official Advertisement.
Qualified Candidates for SER Vacancies 2017 will get a pay scale as below.
- Station Master: PB-2 Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
- Goods Guard: PB-1 Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Notification Release Date: 14th July 2017
- Application Starting Date: 14th July 2017
- Application Closing Date: 14th August 2017