Suvidha Kendra Punjab Recruitment 2017 For 2165 Attendant & Various Posts @ Punjab
Suvidha Centre Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Suvidha Center|
|Name of the Post||Attendant, Helper, Runner & Computer Operator Posts|
|Number of the Post||2165|
|Selection Process||Written Examination or Interview|
Suvidha Centre Punjab Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Attendant, Helper, Runner & Computer Operator.||2165|
- New vacancy notification which is titled as Suvidha Centre Recruitment 2017 notifying the eligible candidates for the various vacancies in Suvidha Centre, Punjab.
- There are 2165 Vacancies for the post of Attendant, Helper, Runner Computer Operator & Various Other Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Suvidha Centre Punjab Jobs 2017
- Aspirants who are interested in working for Suvidha Centre Recruitment Punjab 2017 Notification should satisfy the given eligibility criteria.
- Individuals applying for Suvidha Centre Computer Operator Vacancies 2017 must have passed 10+2, Graduation, diploma in any discipline from surely registered university or board with minimum marks and candidates need to have fluency in Punjab, Hindi, and English.
- And also need to have knowledge of computers.
- Aspirants who are applying for Suvidha Centre Vacancies 2017 must have attained the age as specified below:
- Minimum Age: 25 years.
- Maximum Age: 50 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
- To get into Suvidha Centre Vacancies 2017, Applicants should cross these tests.
- Written Examination.
- Applicants applying for Suvidha Centre Recruitment Notification 2017 should pay the fee as mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates who are selected for Suvidha Centre Vacancy in Punjab 2017 will get a satisfying amount of pay band as per the rules of Government.
How to Apply for Suvidha Kendra Punjab Recruitment 2017
- Applicants first log on to the website Suvidha Centre Recruitment 2017. i.e. suwidhaonline.punjab.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can find the official notification.
- Click on it.
- Download the official Notification and read it carefully
- Applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Click on Suvidha Centre Recruitment apply online and complete your registration process if you are a new user.
- Login with the registered details and fill up all the necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and attach all your scanned documents.
- Cross verify the filled details and save it.
- Submit the application form before the closure date.
- Take a print out after the successful submission of the application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: Started.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: Will be updated soon.
Notification Application Form