Syntel Freshers Walk in For Freshers On 25-27 July 2016 @ Pune
|Company Name||Syntel Ltd|
|walk-in Date||25 July to 27 July 2016|
|walk-in Time||9 AM|
SYNT is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire life cycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- For Freshers: Graduates who have scored minimum 50% (B.Com, BMS, BBA,MBA Finance,BSC – Statistic,M.com/ BA Economics.
- For Experienced- Candidate having 1 to 3 yrs. of experience in Capital market,Reconciliation, Accounts payable,Equity, Derivatives, Mutual fund.
- Note-Result awaiting student can also apply
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Capital Market, Bank Reconciliation and Accounting is a must.
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts is a must.
Selection Process :
- Candidates pursuing ICWA, CS, CA, B.E. and B.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply for the same
- Chartered Accountants, Engineers or IT aspirants are also NOT eligible for the position.
- Candidates who have applied and interviewed in the last 3 months need not apply.
State Street Syntel Services Pvt. Ltd. S-5 Building,
Plot no. B-1,B wing, MIDC Software Park,
Talawade, Pune 412 114.