Syntel Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Apr 2016 @ Across India
|Company Name||Syntel India Limited|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
- Syntel, Inc. is a U.S. based multinational provider of integrated technology and business services. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Syntel services its clients through 17 global development centers in India and the United States. Syntel is a certified minority-owned business (MBE).
- On April 21, 2014 Prashant Ranade, former CEO and President of Syntel was elevated to Executive Vice Chairman of the Syntel Board, while Nitin Rakesh took over as the CEO and President. Founder and Ex-CEO Bharat Desai will continue to serve as Chairman of the Board, and is the majority shareholder.
- As of June 2015, Syntel had over 23,800 employees and annual revenues in excess of $911.4 million as on December 2014.
- Syntel was founded in Troy, Michigan in 1980 with an initial investment of $2,000 by Bharat Desai, and his wife, Neerja Sethi. Originally named Systems International, the company began by providing software staffing services to local corporationsGeneral Motors (US), and some major Government Revenue projects, earning $30,000 in its first year.
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have consistent academic recordsClass X on wards
- Candidates who have attended Syntel interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Syntel Selection Process:
Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Syntel India Ltd
Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz,
Andheri East, Mumbai,