System Analyst For Freshers Jobs 2017 @ Intel
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Engineering preferred
- Some exposure to supply chain processes
- Work with Business Analyst clients to clarify business requirements, map them to systems capabilities, and recommend technical solutions.
- Convert client requirements into technical terms for the development team, and advise clients on resource requirements, scope, budgets, and timing.
- Develop use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, and plan and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the development teams.
- Document changes and create troubleshooting guides, may provide Level 3 production support when Level 1 or 2 at the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is unable to solve a problem.
- Work on several projects simultaneously (except ERPtype aps, then work on 1 release at a time) in teams with other Systems Analysts and developers.
- The Grade 3 Systems Analyst performs this function as part of a team for small projects, this level typically requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).