Tata Communications Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Project Planning & Implementation On 11 Apr 2017 @ Chennai
Tata Communications Off Campus Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Tata Communications|
|Salary||Rs 2 – 3 LPA|
|Job Role||Project Planning & Implementation|
|JOB Location||Chennai – Ambattur|
|Venue Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||11 Apr 2017|
- As a Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying your own judgment in the areas of software development.
- You should have thorough knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language, and the related tools.
- 2015 & 2016 Batch BTECH(ECE,EEE,CSE,IT)
- 50% & Above in Graduation
- No Standing or History of Arrears
- Students from other colleges are also participating in this drive
- Good Knowledge on Network Concepts, Switches & Routers
- Knowledge on Wireless, Wireline products
- Good to have basic understanding on Cisco or juniper Products
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
Sri Vasavi Engineering College