TCS Off Campus Freshers For Engineers 2015/2016 Batch @ On 21-27 Mar 2016 Across India
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
TCS has been recognized by Brand Finance as one of the Big 4 Global IT Services Brands. Our continued industry-leading growth is a testament to the certainty our clients experience every day.
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
Marks Criteria :
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt inacademic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate ofsubjects insemesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course.
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
- Course Duration : Completion ofcourses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
Backlog Criteria : No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Experience : Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Course Type : Only Full time courses will be considered.
Age Criteria : Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
How To Register :
Step 1: Registration
Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com and click on IT
Click “Register Here”
Click “Off-Campus Applicant”
Fill the Registration Form and Submit
Note your Reference ID and Password
Step 2: Application
Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.