TCS Offcampus Drive For Freshers On 25 Jan 2016 @ Across India
|Job Role||Offcampus Drive|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||25 Jan 2016|
About Company :
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 238,500 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $10.17 billion for year ended March 31, 2012 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
- B.Sc.(Physics , Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application,
- Information Technology) / Bachelor of Security Management / BCA / BCS graduates of 2014, 2015 and 2016
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science or Commerce with Mathematics / Statistics as subjects
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above in Graduation, Class XII and Class X in the first attempt.
- Aggregate is average of scores of all subjects in all semesters.
- Maximum up to 24 months break in education is permissible
- There should not be extended education. All courses should be completed within normal stipulated course
- Candidates who appeared for TCS selection process in last 6 months are not eligible
Selection Process :
- If you meet all our eligibility criteria, you will receive an email on the id registered on Nextstep portal informing about the Test Date / Venue / Time. Selection process will involve an online aptitude test.
- Candidates can take the practice test by clicking on OpenseeSame banner on Nextstep portal.
- Candidate clearing the test will be called for interviews. Selected candidates will get an offer letter on Nextstep portal and registered email id.