TCS Walk-in Drive For Freshers As Associate On 18 Feb 2017 @ Chennai
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Venue Date||18 Feb 2017|
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.TCS has been recognized by Brand Finance as one of the Big 4 Global IT Services Brands.
- Any Arts & Science graduates 2016 (pass out only) freshers can apply Graduates B.Com/ B.B.A/B.B.M/ BA/ BMS/BSc (General) are only eligible.
- BSc Statistics / ISM/Computer Science / IT & BA Economics graduates are not eligible.
- B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MBA, MSc, MCA, M.Com, M.A, BSc IT, MSc IT & M.Tech graduates are not eligible.
- Should have Good Communication skill.
- Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation).
- Not more than 2 years of gap in Education.
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates need not apply.
- Ready to work in any shifts.
- Should not have any arrears/Back logs.
- Candidate would need to carry a copy of the resume & 2 passport size Photograph with Original photo ID proof (Mandatory).
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
Venue Date: 18th February 2017 Time: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Tata Consultancy Services
No. 21 Ambattur Industrial Estate,
Near Ambit IT park,
If interested and eligible, Kindly revert with below details and fill the online TCS application form.
Steps to fill in TCS Online Application Form:
- Login to www.careers.tcs.com
- Click on Entry level freshers link.
- Click on BPS option.
- Click on New candidate to register for the first time.
- Click on off campus applicants option.
- Fill in the details. (Mention the Source type as Web)
- You will receive your unique DT number.
- Mention your DT number on your resume along with your referral name as Web (Sriram -HR).