TE Connectivity Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On Jun 2017 @ Bangalore
Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2017
|Company Name||TE Connectivity|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- Responsible for Component’s footprint creation and library management.
- Components Datasheet analysis, BOM Preparation, Review, selection of second source of components
- PCB Layout design on ALTIUM
- Creation of design rule and DFM
- Generation and review of production file
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 0 to 1 years of experience
- Strong fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics.
- Basics and advanced power devices & power electronics.
- Exposure to Product test & validation
- Knowledge of Development tools like QFD, FMEA, and risk assessment.
- Exposure to functioning of various departments and co-ordinate within the organization.
- Must have excellent communications (verbal and written), scheduling, organizational skills, and high
- enthusiasm. Ability to work with multicultural and multifunctional teams.